Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year: New Spirit for Endless Struggle

Previously, we wish you a Happy New Year 2010. This is the first post in 2010. On this occasion, let me say Thank you for the friendship offered during last year. Thank you for the supports, loves, that we have shared during last year. Thank you for the fellowship we have together during last year. Thank you for the many laughter that we have among us. Thanks you for enriched and empowered me during last year.

Also, let me tell you : How much I treasure the time we spend together. How much I cherish the warmest among us. How much I appreciate the wisdom that imparted to me. How much I thank God for having friends like you.

On this occasion, let me pray for your Good health, prosperity, wisdom, long life are your inheritance, happiness and blessing are your shares.

Well hopefully, in this new year of 2010, we still can be a friend, support each other.

In this new year, I'm sure a lot of interesting challenges we will face together. These challenges will require extra energy, struggle and hard work.

Let us tangled again our spirit in the face of challenges, strengthen our unity that has again been established.

With love and warm Regards
ybb3f

Related Post

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Your Blogger Designer